I've posted my face ritual because a quite a few people and friends have asked me what I use on my skin and how I always seem to have such an even skin tone. I'm lucky in that I have quite dry skin and so my skin is always pretty clear but I find the products that I use golden and are probably a big help. They're not expensive either! I'm not a fan of over priced products that half of the time don't even work or do just as good as a job as cheaper ones. Having so many girls in my family I've tried and tested quite a few products but these are my favourite.
1. 'Dirty Works Wake up Call Face Wash': I use this twice a day, morning and night. Face feels smooth and soft even before I've moisturised
2. 'Dirty Works Youth Sexy Thing Day Cream': for me, this product is holy. Makes my skin amazingly soft. I always apply it when my face is a little damp as this locks in the moisturiser as the water dries from my face. Even the most oily skin should be treated to a light moisturiser. Can't stress that enough.
2. 'Dirty Works Sleep It Off Night Cream': same as the day cream but for night. Again I apply it whilst my face is wet and after using my facial wash. My skin never gives me hassle so in return I treat it well and never got to sleep with my make up on. The night is the time where your skin does most of its damage so a night-time moisturiser is really important. I moisturise religiously which is probably why my skin tone is, and always looks so even.
3. 'Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream': When I'm stressed sometimes I find I'll have one or two small spots develop. I put this on and in a few days they'll have disappeared.
4. 'The Beauty Parlour Dark Circles and Eye Treatment': I apply this gently under the eyes before I use my eye moisturiser, not everyday but if I'm over tired and have dark circles. Believe it or not it actually works.
5. 'Dirty Works Banish The Bags Eyecream': the eye is a very delicate area and so it needs extra TLC. It's scent free which is good as I hate scented products for the face.
6. If I am exceptionally tired and have bags under my eyes (which, with this university work I seem to have them recently) then I'll use this eye cream. It absorbs quickly so the eye area won't shine and look greasy.
7. 'The Body Shop Elderflower Eye Gel': I use this after I've applied my eye moisturiser. If my eyes are tired or sore I put it in the fridge for ten minutes and it goes cold and feels so refreshing when applied under my eyes.
8. 'Loreal Triple Active Cleansing Wipes': I never substitute my face wash or scrub for wipes, I use them to get my make-up off or wipe my face after using my face wash only. These are perfume free but I think all face wipes pretty much do the same despite what they claim on the packet.
9. 'Dirty Works Belle of The Ball Face Mask': I use this maybe once a week or every two weeks. Depends how I'm feeling and if I can be bothered waiting for it to dry before washing it off.
10. 'Dirty Works Pore-fect Face Scrub': again only use this depends on how I feel. Sometimes I'll swap my face wash for this and use it say four times a week.