Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Thursday 1 December 2011

Cover Up


1. The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation (shade 08) - I usually use this foundation for the evening. It's slightly heavier than the Extra Virgin Minerals foundation (labelled as number 2) so I never wear it in the day. Gives me an even coverage and a matt finish.

2.Extra Virgin Minerals  Cream Foundation (shade 402)- made with minerals so its pretty healthy and easy going on my skin. I use it in the day-time. People always comment on how you can never tell if I'm wearing foundation - a good sign that your foundation looks natural.

3. The Body Shop pressed face powder (shade 06) - I usually use this over the top of the oil balancing foundation as it gives it more of a matt finish and I never have to re-apply throughout the day.


4. The Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It - feels like silk! My face always feels so smooth and foundation is easier to apply after using it.

5. The Body Shop Moisturising Primer - if my skin feels particularly dry some days even after moisturising, I'll apply this primer instead of the matte finish one.

No comments:

Post a Comment