Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Sunday 16 October 2011

back 2 life





Shorts - local boutique
Shoes & shirt - Topshop
Quilet jacket - Scope charity shop
Tights - Miss Selfridge
Photo's by Weroonika 

The past six weeks have been crazy busy. I've had no time to blog, rest or even think. Before university started last week I was literally just working and sleeping, working and sleeping. I've cut down my hours now and found a way to balance everything, though time management was never my forte... it's back to life.

Fall is my favourite time of year, the air is crisp and the leaves are glowing. One thing about England I love is the seasons, although summer is a little temperamental and rarely decides to say hello. 

So currently living out of about 1/15th of my overall wardrobe in Lancaster until I can go home to Birmingham and grab some of my favourite pieces. I was in such a rush when I left I'm looking in my wardrobe to find that perfect dress and realise... I'VE LEFT IT (and many others) BEHIND :'( especially when I've left pieces I need, yes need, for fall, its almost analogous to a crime. 

One last thing, my editor has invited me to review the latest collections in London next week and then write them up!! Amazing opportunity! I don't know what to do, if I can go on a day where I don't have uni I will go... fingers crossed!

p.s the jacket in this blog post was £7.50 from a charity shop. Grabbed it before somebody else did.


xxx

1 comment: