Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Tuesday 18 October 2011

flower power




Denium jacket - Primark
Lace vest & shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters
Tights - Miss Selfridge
Photo's by Tom

The Lancaster weather was kind enough to allow me to wear shorts today. Sunshine is even streaking through my blinds :D. These shoes are serving me so well. I've worn them before on the blog, they're just so comfortable as well as being stylish. For once the famous fashion quote 'if the shoe fits... it's ugly' cannot be applied here. 


p.s I've decided to attend the *Coffin on Cake PR* SS'12 Press Day *at*THE VINYL FACTORY* in London tomorrow. After being invited by my editor to review some collections, I feel so lucky I just couldn't say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment