Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Monday 8 August 2011

exotic






Shirt - Evil Twin @ Asos.com
Sports bra - Primark
Shorts, turban & shoes - Miss Selridge
Socks - H&M
Pics by Georgia

This outfit reminds me of the word 'exotic' and I have no clue why... maybe it's because we went fruit picking for apples, plums and berries, the turban or maybe just the orange socks. But, more importantly - lets talk about the shoes. It's no secret I've been living in heels lately but most of my shoe collection consists of round toe shoes / chunky clogs / wooden heels but I saw these open toe shoes in Miss Selfridge and had to get them. I don't usually like open toe shoes but these are everything I could ever want in one pair of shoes: chunky, black, and suede and the ankle strap, for me, just adds to their perfection. Yup it's official, I'm in love. 


p.s this is the Evil twin shirt my Aunty gave me... hehe, what is it they say again? another man's woman's loss is another man's woman's gain :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment