Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Sunday 7 August 2011

secret garden xxx









PVC skinnies, kimono and tie shirt - all Topshop
Boots - Asos.com sale
Statement ring (left hand) - H&M
Other rings (right hand) - Miss Selfridge
Watch - Urban Outfitters

Photo's by Georgia


For so long I debated over whether to keep this Kimono but after throwing it over this outfit last night I decided its a keeper. It's pretty perfect don't you think? I've wanted something like it for so long but never found the right one. Flowers can be quite girly, which is not really me but the colours, red, navy and white keep it tough. 

We took the photo's at the back of my Grandma's and Granddad's garden. It's hidden by loads of trees and bushes and is somewhat secret. All the family got together for bbq but it rained! :( So it's been rearranged for today. 

Almost forgot!! My Aunty Samantha gave me an Evil Twin shirt which she recently bought off Asos but doesn't want anymore... I think its a beauty!! so I'm going to wear it today and will feature it on the blog, its too gorgeous to hide away! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment