Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Farewell xxx


Denim shirt - Miss Selfridge
Fringe Suede & metal stud shorts - Topshop
Cardigan - Vintage

Mustafah wears: 
Blazor - 
T-short - 
Jeans - 

So today I met one of my best friend's from Uni, Mustafah, who I've always wanted to feature in my blog as:


1) He's one of my closest friends
2) That guy knows how to dress! :p and always looks amazing.


But... I'm losing him to Hamilton, Canada this year. (That country is taking two close friends away from me this year grrrrrr ). He's going on his study year abroad. Anyway we had a good day just chillin and catching up in the city, you know doing summery stuff/ easy living. We left just before the riots started in Birmingham, - somebody stole the jellybean bull from selfridges - its crazy! complete anarchy and mayhem.


On a lighter note I'm going to Cannes in two days! What to pack!? I'm going through one of those stages where I feel I have nothing to wear / pack. But then I open my wardrobes and observe all the clothes packed away in 5374759 million boxes and realise that might be a slight exaggeration... But still, what to pack!!??


As for my close friend, goodbye and good luck, you will be missed xxx

1 comment:

  1. you also know how to dress, beauty :-) have a nice weekend! lovely greets, maren anita
    http://fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete