Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Tuesday 5 July 2011

From Lanc to Manc










H&M denim jacket,
Vintage bag,
Miss Selfridge scarf,
New Look tie-shirt,
Dorothy Perkins belt,
Topshop skirt & flat sandles,
Bracelets - one is hand-made by my youngest sister
& one I bought when I was eight from a 
Roman museum. 
Primark Strappy wedges
New Look suede wedges


Photo's by Weronika


Say hello to my new shoes. So - I started the day in flats - didn't really want to run for the bus or train in heels - which, for fashion realists, is highly amusing. So I found some beauties in Manchester and changed into the the cream strappy one's pictured above. For those of us who are not 6ft'2 supermodels, they're perfect for adding length in those summer skirts. The suede wedges are my favourite buy - the block colour is amazing. Didn't really want to go back to Lancaster after Manc - had a great day with my best friend Weronika, who I shall never go shopping with again whilst on a budget... we end up buying the whole shop. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment