Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Monday 11 July 2011

One of the boys.


Topshop brogues

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE my brogues. Boyish and gorgeous - the kind of shoes that are comfy enough to withstand three hours shopping in Topshop (this is how long my sister, Melissa takes in one shop when shopping so I had to invest in some comfy shoes as I'm seeing her soon in Cannes, France and a shopping trip is definitely on the cards). Can you believe, they were in the Topshop sale??  I mean, you know what things in the sale are like - you ponder over whether you should buy them or not - they haunt you when you leave them on the shelf and when you finally go back to get them, somebody else has snatched them up. There and then, I had to have them.

Masculine lines are the favourite for next season. It makes a nice change to be 'one of the boys'. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment