Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow A Wardrobe of Ones Own

Saturday 16 July 2011

home is where the heart is












Topshop skirt
Topshop Vest
Urban Outfitters watch
Urban outfitters green ring
Miss Selfridge bag

Photo's by Fergus

It's true what they say... home is where the heart is. I love my city. Birmingham has some amazing shops. Especially when its that time of the year when every store lures us in with its orange posters. Yup, sale posters :D. Or its-ok-to-spend-all-your-money-when-everything-is-half-price posters. I spotted that Topshop split skirt on a girl in Lancaster town. I knew I needed it in my summer wardrobe so I ran up to the girl to ask her where she got it from. I bought it in blue in Lancaster and I bought it in pink in Birmingham. They didn't have my size in the green colour :'( But maybe it's a blessing in disguise? Because I reeallyyy need to save some money for Paris. Sorry for photo overload. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment